I don’t like square pegs for round holes or sweaters for cats. Neckties and radiator fans make me very nervous. Too much tension. Too much time wasted. Instead, I believe in things that fit, in relationships where smart people put their heads together to find the problems and figure out how to fix them. If you are a school or small business in need of fresh eyes, in need of a strategic advisor who is both teacher and coach and who loves working with creative, eager minds to find your distinct value proposition (and make it sing), then we could be a match. If you are tired of the corporate marketing or strategic planning consultant who takes him or herself VERY seriously and takes lightyears to give you practical, doable results, then I might fit a little better for you there too.
COLLABORATIVE REPAIR (INSIDE):
- Assess whether your program is in line with your mission, philosophy, and vision.
- Focus research on your faculty, alumni and former/current customers to learn what’s most important.
- Elevate any department of your school or business in terms of service, sales, and systems. Advise or coach any member of your advancement team on:
- How to articulate your mission and philosophy and use it strategically.
- Improving the culture of your organization.
- Building teams with and between departments.
- Growing value through entrepreneurship.
- Differentiating you within your market.
- Attracting and retaining the customers you want.
- Helping you move from good to GREAT.
COLLABORATIVE REPAIR (OUTSIDE):
- Research your immediate market and help answer these questions:
- Do you have the customers you want?
- What do those customers need and want from you?
- Do you have those things?
- What is your value proposition?
- How do you show your value (telling your story)?
- How are you different than the competition?
- Are you providing the best experience for each step in your buyer’s journey?
- Provide communications resources in traditional and inbound marketing: social media, web content, and print collateral.
- Conceptualize, brainstorm, and direct image and branding campaigns.
TOTAL COLLABORATIVE RESULT:
You become the place to BE.
Toolkit: It’s a 39 piece, all-in-one toolkit. If you need more extravagant tools, then I’m not your girl. You can find that at an expensive big box store down the line. But if you have some specific problems and don’t want the hassle of lugging around a giant set of tools that you don’t really need to fix the problem in the first place, then contact me. Let’s talk and see if I can help. If I can’t, then don’t worry. Here’s my Tony Robbins certified, money back guarantee: I won’t let either of us waste our time or money.